Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP iTel A31 google account Remove frp lock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your iTel A31, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your iTel A31 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your iTel A31 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your iTel A31 device easily and smoothly.
iTel A31 Specifications
The iTel A31 released in October 2018. iTel A31 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The iTel A31 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 854 Pixels, iTel A31 runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz SpreadTrum SC9811 chipset, and powered by a 2400mAh removable battery. The iTel A31 comes with an 8-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a Single Selfie Camera 2-megaPixel.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your iTel A31 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your iTel A31. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your iTel A31 easily.
How to unlock FRP iTel A31
- Power ON your iTel A31.
- Connect your iTel A31 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Long press on Gmail.
- App Info==> App notifications ==> Additional settings in the app.
- 3 DOTS ==> Help and feedback ==> Search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android then click on Tap to go to Application settings.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Reboot your device & you have successfully Bypass FRP iTel A31 google account Remove frp lock Without PC.