Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Itel A25 Android 9 Pie Gmail lock Itel L5002 No Gmail easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Itel A25, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Itel A25 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Itel A25 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Itel A25 device easily and smoothly.
Itel A25 Specifications
The Itel A25 released in January 2020. Itel A25 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Itel A25 has a 5.00 inches TFT LCD with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, Itel A25 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Spreadtrum SC9832E chipset and powered by a 3020mAh non-removable battery. The Itel A25 comes with a Single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Itel A25 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Itel A25. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Itel A25 easily.
How to Reset FRP Itel A25
- Power ON your Itel A25.
- Connect your Symphony mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Long tap on Messages.
- App info ==> SMS app.
- Opening Links==> Youtube Go ==> Youtube Go logo.
- App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app ==> About.
- Youtube Terms of services==> Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Settings Shortcut.apk:
- Install Settings Shortcut.apk and open it
- Security & location==> Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning==> PIN==> YES.
- Set a new PIN Screen lock.
- That’s it! Restart your Itel A25 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Itel A25 Android 9 Pie Gmail lock Itel L5002 No Gmail.