Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP iTel A22 Pro Gmail Account Lock frp without any Tool easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your iTel A22 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your iTel A22 Pro is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your iTel A22 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your iTel A22 Pro device easily and smoothly.
iTel A22 Pro Specifications
The iTel A22 Pro released in August 2018. iTel A22 Pro comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The iTel A22 Pro has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480×960 pixels, iTel A22 Pro runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 chipset and powered by a 2400mAh non-removable battery. The iTel A22 Pro comes with a Single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Unlock FRP iTel A22 Pro
- Power ON your iTel A22 Pro.
- Connect your iTel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on Message then Type: youtube.com and send the message.
- Click on the link to open the Youtube app.
- In the Youtube Account ==> Setting ==> About ==>Youtube Terms of service.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher.apk:
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Security & location ==> Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning==> PIN==> YES.
- Set a new PIN Screen lock.
- That’s it! Restart your iTel A22 Pro & you have successfully Bypass FRP iTel A22 Pro Gmail Account Lock frp without any Tool.