Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP itel A15 Google account lock reset frp without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your itel A15, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your itel A15 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your itel A15 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your itel A15 device easily and smoothly.
itel A15 Specifications
The itel A15 released in December 2018. itel A15 comes with 512 MB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The itel A15 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, itel A15 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz ARM Mali-400 MP2 and powered by a 2050mAh non-removable battery. The itel A15 comes with a Single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your itel A15 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your itel A15. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your itel A15 easily.
How to Remove FRP itel A15
- Power ON your itel A15.
- Connect your itel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Share with text ==> Gmail.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Other ==> add an email address ==> MANUAL SETUP.
- Exchange==> Select ==> Change.
- Choose PIN and Set up a PIN then click on the BACK arrow.
- That’s it! Go back to the setup wizard and Draw the PIN Code.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP itel A15 Google account lock reset frp without Computer.