Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Intex Infie 3 – unlock google FRP Android 8.1 Oreo via SP Flash Tool by following some simple steps.
Intex Infie 3 Specifications:
The Intex Infie 3 was released in 2019. Intex Infie 3 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Intex Infie 3 has 4.95 inches FWVGA+ Display LCD with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Intex Infie 3 runs on a Quad-core 1.1 GHz MediaTek MT6737 chipset, and is powered by a 2000mAh non-removable battery. The Intex Infie 3 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 5-megapixel and 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to FRP Intex Infie 3 Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Intex Infie 3 ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Intex Infie 3 ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Intex Infie 3 Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Intex Infie 3 scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Intex Infie 3 scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your Intex Infie 3 & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Intex Infie 3 mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP Intex Infie 3 – unlock google FRP Android 8.1 Oreo.