Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Intex Elyt Dual Google lock FRP Android 7 Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Intex Elyt Dual, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Intex Elyt Dual Specifications:
The Intex Elyt Dual released in 2019. Intex Elyt Dual comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Intex Elyt Dual has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Intex Elyt Dual runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz SC9850 chipset, and powered by a 2400mAh removable battery. The Intex Elyt Dual comes with a single MAIN Camera 8-megapixel and a Dual SELFIE Camera 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Intex Elyt Dual, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Intex Elyt Dual is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Intex Elyt Dual mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Intex Elyt Dual device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Intex Elyt Dual easily.
How to Bypass FRP Intex Elyt Dual
- Turn ON your Intex Elyt Dual.
- Connect your Intex Elyt Dual to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Get started with Voice Access == >> Change google app settings== >> Location.
- Google app Location settings == >> Delete your Location History == >> your Location History == >> SKIP
- Search for the Nearest hotel and choose anyone.
- Click on call and delete the number
- Now Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Usage statistics ==> Back Arrow ==> Storage.
- Now insert an SD card with Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Internal Shared Storage ==> Explore ==> SD card.
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- Reboot your Intex Elyt Dual & Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP Intex Elyt Dual Google lock FRP Android 7 Without PC.