Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Infinix Smart 4 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Bypass FRP Infinix Smart 4 X653C Remove Gmail FRP 9.0 Pie.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Infinix Smart 4 X653C Remove Gmail FRP 9.0 Pie by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Infinix Smart 4 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Infinix Smart 4 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Infinix Smart 4 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Infinix Smart 4 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How Bypass FRP Infinix Smart 4 Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Infinix Smart 4 ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Infinix Smart 4 ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Infinix Smart 4 Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Infinix Smart 4 scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Infinix Smart 4 scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your Infinix Smart 4 & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Infinix Smart 4 mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP Infinix Smart 4 X653C Remove Gmail FRP 9.0 Pie.
Read more: Download MTK GSM Sulteng Tool V1.3.8 Free