Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Infinix Smart 4 Plus Without PC Unlock Android 10 FRP easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Infinix Smart 4 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Infinix Smart 4 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Infinix Smart 4 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Infinix Smart 4 Plus device easily and smoothly.
Infinix Smart 4 Plus Specifications
The Infinix Smart 4 Plus released in July 2020. Infinix Smart 4 Plus comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Infinix Smart 4 Plus has a 6.82 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720×1640 pixels, Infinix Smart 4 Plus runs on an Octa-core 1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio A25 chipset and powered by a 6000mAh non-removable battery. The Infinix Smart 4 Plus comes with a dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Infinix Smart 4 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Infinix Smart 4 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Infinix Smart 4 Plus easily.
How to remove FRP Infinix Smart 4 Plus
- Power ON your Infinix Smart 4 Plus.
- Connect your Infinix Smart 4 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for Use Morse code.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Compte ==> Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Click to open Settings For Samsung:
- Security ==> Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Set a new Pattern lock.
- SKIP ==> SKIP ANYWAY ==> Go back to welcome page.
- Finish the setup wizard and draw the pattern lock then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Infinix Smart 4 Plus Without PC Unlock Android 10 FRP.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.