Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Infinix Smart 3 Plus || Frp Unlock 9.0 Pie Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
What is FRP
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10,11,12). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Infinix Smart 3 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Infinix Smart 3 Plus is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Infinix Smart 3 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Infinix Smart 3 Plus device easily and smoothly.
Infinix Smart 3 Plus Specifications
Infinix Smart 3 Plus was released in April 2019. Infinix Smart 3 Plus comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Infinix Smart 3 Plus has a 6.21 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Infinix Smart 3 Plus runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22 chipset and is powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Infinix Smart 3 Plus comes with a Triple MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel + QVGA camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Infinix Smart 3 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Infinix Smart 3 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Infinix Smart 3 Plus
- Power ON your Infinix Smart 3 Plus.
- Connect your Infinix mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code (don’t enter the pin code)
- At the same time remove the sim card + Swype from the top
- In Not signed In, Swype from the Left then Tab on the Setting logo & Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass apk:
- Install FRPBypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Infinix Smart 3 Plus & you have successfully Bypass FRP Infinix Smart 3 Plus || Frp Unlock 9.0 Pie Without Pc.
Read more: Download FegaruKey Android FRP Tool