Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Infinix Smart 2 HD FRP Lock Reset Infinix X609 Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Infinix Smart 2 HD, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Infinix Smart 2 HD is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Infinix Smart 2 HD mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Infinix Smart 2 HD device easily and smoothly.
Infinix Smart 2 HD Specifications
The Infinix Smart 2 HD released in October 2018. Infinix Smart 2 HD comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Infinix Smart 2 HD has 6.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Infinix Smart 2 HD runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6580 chipset, and powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Infinix Smart 2 HD comes with a Single MAIN Camera 8-megapixel and 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Infinix Smart 2 HD device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Infinix Smart 2 HD. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Infinix Smart 2 HD easily.
How to Reset FRP Infinix Smart 2 HD
- Power ON your Infinix Smart 2 HD.
- Connect your Infinix mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Call Icon ==> Info icon ==> 3 dots
- Export call history ==> Google Go ==> English.
- Search for google & Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk & Android_8-9_GAM.apk:
- Once the app downloaded click on 9 Points then choose Downloads.
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Infinix Smart 2 HD & you have successfully Bypass FRP Infinix Smart 2 HD FRP Lock Reset Infinix X609 Without PC.