Got an Infinix S4 phone which you can’t use anymore because you forgot the Google account? Don’t worry. you’re not alone! There are many people like you who’ve had to deal with the same issue. Thankfully, there is a solution to this problem, and you can easily Bypass FRP Infinix S4 Android 9 Pie reset google to get your Infinix S4 device back up and running.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Infinix S4 – Android 9 Pie FRP reset google account 2020 Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
What is FRP Infinix S4
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10,11,12). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Infinix S4. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Infinix S4 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Infinix S4 mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Infinix S4 device easily and smoothly.
Infinix S4 Specifications
The Infinix S4 was released in April 2019. Infinix S4 comes with 3/6 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Infinix S4 has a 6.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. Infinix S4 runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Infinix S4 comes with a Triple MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Infinix S4 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Infinix S4. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Infinix S4
- Connect your Infinix mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code and keep swiping from the top several time until the dropdown menu appears.
- Now keep holding the dropdown menu and remove the sim card.
- Hold the Not signed In, then Click on App Info icon.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on the Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Infinix S4 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Infinix S4 – Android 9 Pie FRP reset google account 2020.
There are several ways to bypass the FRP google account lock from your Infinix S4. if this method does not work for you you can find other methods on the website, just search for them. Therefore, if you don’t find any method to remove FRP from your Infinix S4 device, feel free to add a comment below.
Read more: Download TGTKEY Pro Unlock TOOL Full Free