Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Infinix S4 – Android 9 Pie FRP reset google account 2020 Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Infinix S4 Specifications
Infinix S4 released in April 2019. Infinix S4 comes with 3/6 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Infinix S4 has a 6.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Infinix S4 runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Infinix S4 comes with a Triple MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Infinix S4 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Infinix S4. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Remove FRP Infinix S4
- Power ON your Infinix S4.
- Connect your Infinix mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code and keep swiping from the top several time until the dropdown menu appears.
- Now keep holding the dropdown menu and remove the sim card.
- Hold the Not signed In, then Click on App Info icon.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on the Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Infinix S4 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Infinix S4 – Android 9 Pie FRP reset google account 2020.