Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Infinix Note 7 Lite Google lock FRP Unlock Without BOX easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Infinix Note 7 Lite, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Infinix Note 7 Lite is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Infinix Note 7 Lite mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Infinix Note 7 Lite device easily and smoothly.
Infinix Note 7 Lite Specifications
The Infinix Note 7 Lite released in April 2020. Infinix Note 7 Lite comes with 4 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Infinix Note 7 Lite has a 6.60 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Infinix Note 7 Lite runs on an Octa-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek Helio chipset and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Infinix Note 7 Lite comes with a Quad MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel + QVGA and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Infinix Note 7 Lite device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Infinix Note 7 Lite. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Infinix Note 7 Lite easily.
How to Remove FRP Infinix Note 7 Lite
- Power ON your Infinix Note 7 Lite.
- Connect your Infinix Note 7 Lite to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to urdu.
- In the Wifi network page click on Add Network
- Long press on Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard ==> ADD KEYBOARD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots ==> Help & feedback.
- Search for Delete or Disable apps on Android.
- Click on the Share icon then choose PHX Browser.
- A Pheonix browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker.apk
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker and open it
- APPLICATIONS ==> Settings ==> Try.
- Security ==> Screen Pinning==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern then Click on Skip.
- Restart your Infinix Note 7 Lite and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Infinix Note 7 Lite Google lock FRP Unlock Without BOX.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.