Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Infinix Note 4 Pro Gmail lock Reset FRP X571 October 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Infinix Note 4 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Infinix Note 4 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Infinix Note 4 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Infinix Note 4 Pro device easily and smoothly.
Infinix Note 4 Pro Specifications
The Infinix Note 4 Pro released in July 2017. Infinix Note 4 Pro comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Infinix Note 4 Pro has a 5.70 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 Pixels, Infinix Note 4 Pro runs on an Octa-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6753 chipset, and powered by a 4500mAh removable battery. The Infinix Note 4 Pro comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and Single SELFIE Camera 8-megaPixel.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Infinix Note 4 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Infinix Note 4 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Infinix Note 4 Pro easily.
How to FRP Bypass Infinix Note 4 Pro
- Turn ON your Infinix Note 4 Pro.
- Connect your Infinix Note 4 Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Click Email or phone to show the keyboard.
- Theme logo ==> 3 lines ==> Settings.
- Help & Support ==> FAQ ==> Why can’t see emojis…
- Long tap on any word then click on Share.
- Choose Gmail then click on Add an email address.
- Click on Other & add your GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP ==> Exchange.
- Select ==> SET LOCK ==> Pattern.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Bypass FRP Infinix Note 4 Pro Gmail lock Reset FRP X571 October 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.