Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Infinix Hot S3 X573 Gmail account lock FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Infinix Hot S3, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Infinix Hot S3 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Infinix Hot S3 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Infinix Hot S3 device easily and smoothly.
Infinix Hot S3 Specifications
The Infinix Hot S3 released in 2018. Infinix Hot S3 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Infinix Hot S3 has a 5.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Infinix Hot S3 runs on Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 and powered by a 4000mAh removable battery. The Infinix Hot S3 comes with a single MAIN camera 13-megapixel and a 20-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Infinix Hot S3 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Infinix Hot S3. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Infinix Hot S3 easily.
How to Remove FRP Infinix Hot S3
- Power ON your Infinix Hot S3.
- Connect your Infinix mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share==> Long tap on Gmail.
- App info ==> App notifications ==> Additionnal setting in the app.
- 3 Dots ==> Manage accounts ==> Add account.
- Exchange==> Add any Gmail address ==> Manual setup ==> Exchange.
- Select ==> OK ==> Fingerprints + Pattern/Pin/Password.
- Set up a Pattern/Pin/Password ==> Skip ==> Skip anyway.
- That’s it! Go back to the setup wizard and Draw the Pattern & you have successfully Bypass FRP Infinix Hot S3 X573 Gmail account lock FRP Without PC.