Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Infinix Hot 7 Pro | Remove Google Account Infinix X625 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specifications
The Infinix Hot 7 Pro was released in March 2019. Infinix Hot 7 Pro comes with 2/3/ GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Infinix Hot 7 Pro has a 6.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Infinix Hot 7 Pro runs on Octa-core 1.8 GHz Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Infinix Hot 7 Pro comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and Dual 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Infinix Hot 7 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Infinix Hot 7 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to Remove FRP Infinix Hot 7 Pro
- Power ON your Infinix Hot 7 Pro.
- Connect your Infinix mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code.
- At the same time enter the pin code & click OK then click on the Power button to turn OFF the screen.
- If not working, do the same process again until it works perfectly.
- Click once on the Power button to turn ON the screen.
- In Not signed In, Swype from the Right then Tab on the Setting logo & Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass apk:
- Install FRPBypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Infinix Hot 7 Pro & you have successfully Bypass FRP Infinix Hot 7 Pro | Remove Google Account Infinix X625.
Read more: FRP Unlock Infinix Note 2 X600