Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Infinix Hot 7 Gmail Account Bypass Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Infinix Hot 7, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Infinix Hot 7 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Infinix Hot 7 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Infinix Hot 7 device easily and smoothly.
Infinix Hot 7 Specifications
The Infinix Hot 7 released in January 2019. Infinix Hot 7 comes with 1/2/4 GB RAM and 16/32/64 GB ROM. The Infinix Hot 7 has a 6.20 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels, Infinix Hot 7 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6580 chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Infinix Hot 7 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 0.3-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Infinix Hot 7 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Infinix Hot 7. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Infinix Hot 7 easily.
How to Remove FRP Infinix Hot 7
- Power ON your Infinix Hot 7.
- Connect your Infinix Hot 7 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to urdu.
- In the Wifi network page click on Add Network
- Long press on Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard ==> ADD KEYBOARD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots ==> Help & feedback.
- Search for Delete or Disable apps on Android.
- Click on the Share icon then choose PHX Browser.
- A Pheonix browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Infinix Hot 7 and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Infinix Hot 7 Gmail Account Bypass Without Pc.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.