Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Infinix Hot 10 google account frp reset Android 10 lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Infinix Hot 10, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Infinix Hot 10 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Infinix Hot 10 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Infinix Hot 10 device easily and smoothly.
Infinix Hot 10 Specifications
The Infinix Hot 10 released in September 2020. Infinix Hot 10 comes with 3/4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Infinix Hot 10 has a 6.78 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels, Infinix Hot 10 runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz Mediatek Helio G70 chipset and powered by a 5200mAh non-removable battery. The Infinix Hot 10 comes with a Quad MAIN camera 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel + QVGA and 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Infinix Hot 10 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Infinix Hot 10. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Infinix Hot 10 easily.
How to Unlock FRP Infinix Hot 10
- Power ON your Infinix Hot 10.
- Connect your Infinix Hot 10 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for Use Morse code.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Compte ==> Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager Android 10.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google Account Manager Android 10 and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Infinix Hot 10 and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Infinix Hot 10 google account frp reset Android 10 lock.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.