Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP iKU Tablet T3 Google Account Bypass FRP 2020 Free easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your iKU Tablet T3, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your iKU Tablet T3 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your iKU Tablet T3 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your iKU Tablet T3 device easily and smoothly.
iKU Tablet T3 Specifications
The iKU Tablet T3 was released in 2019. iKU Tablet T3 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The iKU Tablet T3 has a 7.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels, iKU Tablet T3 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek 8321 and is powered by a 2700mAh non-removable battery. The iKU Tablet T3 comes with a camera 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 0.3-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your iKU Tablet T3 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your SKU Tablet T3. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your iKU Tablet T3 easily.
How to Bypass FRP iKU Tablet T3
- Power ON your iKU Tablet T3.
- Connect your TECNO mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS ==> Share ==> Long tap on Messages.
- App info ==> SMS app.
- Opening Links==> Youtube Go ==> Youtube Go logo.
- App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app ==> About.
- Youtube Terms of services==> Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your iKU Tablet T3 & you have successfully Bypass FRP iKU Tablet T3 Google Account Bypass FRP 2020 Free.