Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP iHunt S21 Ultra 4G Android 10 Unlock Gmail lock 2022 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your iHunt S21 Ultra 4G, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your iHunt S21 Ultra 4G is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your iHunt S21 Ultra 4G mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your iHunt S21 Ultra 4G device easily and smoothly.
How to unlock FRP iHunt S21 Ultra 4G
- Power ON your iHunt S21 Ultra 4G.
- Connect your iHunt S21 Ultra 4G to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Settings ==> Open
- Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Go back to the welcome page, finish the setup wizard and the pattern lock then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP iHunt S21 Ultra 4G Android 10 Unlock Gmail lock 2022.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.