Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Y9a Gmail Account Lock Emui 10 Frp Android 10 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Y9a, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Y9a is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Y9a mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Y9a device easily and smoothly.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Huawei Y9a Specifications
Huawei Y9a released in September 2020. Huawei Y9a comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Huawei Y9a has a 6.63 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Huawei Y9a runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Mediatek Helio G80 chipset, and powered by a 4300mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y9a comes with a Quad camera 64-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and a Motorized pop-up 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Y9a device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Y9a. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Google and choose your account & Click on it, then click on delete the Account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei Y9a easily.
Add a Google account:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Unlock FRP Huawei Y9a
- Power OFF your Huawei Y9a.
- Hard reset your Huawei mobile:
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset Page choose Clear Data using the Volume buttons and tap on the Power button to confirm
- Choose factory reset and Type YES then factory reset.
- Wait until the hard reset process finishes.
- Click on Back >> Update Mode >> eRecovery mode
- Choose Emergency backup then Continue.
- Your device will restart automatically
- Now, Insert a Sim card with a data plan on it to access the internet.
- Click on Backup then click on HERE
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Browser >> NEXT >> AGREE >> ALLOW.
- Network Settings >> Biometrics & password>> Lock screen password.
- Set up a screen PIN lock then click on Cancel.
- That’s it! Reboot your Huawei Y9a & you have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Y9a Gmail Account Lock Emui 10 Frp Android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.