Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Y9 PRIME 2019 – unlock Gmail account STK-L22 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Huawei Y9 PRIME 2019, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Y9 PRIME 2019, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Y9 PRIME 2019 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Y9 PRIME 2019 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Y9 PRIME 2019 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei Y9 PRIME 2019 easily.
Huawei Y9 PRIME 2019 Specifications:
Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 released in May 2019. Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 comes with 4 GB ram and 64/128 GB ROM. The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 has a 6.59 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Hisilicon Kirin 710F chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 comes with a Triple camera 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and a Motorized pop-up 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Y9 PRIME 2019 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Y9 PRIME 2019. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Y9 PRIME 2019:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Y9 PRIME 2019:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Y9 PRIME 2019
- You need an SD card with 8 GB space.
- Now download the Downgrade firmware for your Huawei Y9 PRIME 2019
- Create a new folder in your SD card, and rename it to dload & Unzip the downloaded firmware zip file.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#*
- software upgrade ==>sd card update and the update should start
- If code does not work, then press & hold the volume up + The volume down first then press the power button and keep pressing all together.
- Your phone will detect the package and will start the update process automatically.
- The first boot may take up to 5 minutes so be patient.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Huawei Y9 PRIME 2019 mobile:
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset Page choose wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons, and tap on Power button to confirm
- Then choose wipe data/factory reset.
- Wait until the hard reset process finishes.
- Once the hard reset ends to select the Safe Mode option using Volume buttons, and tap on the Power button to confirm.
- Once the Huawei Y9 PRIME 2019 turns on in Safe mode Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all settings.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei Y9 PRIME 2019.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Y9 PRIME 2019 – unlock Gmail account STK-L22.