Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Y9 2019 – Unlock FRP 100% working easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Huawei Y9 2019 Specifications:
Huawei Y9 2019 released in February 2017. Huawei Y9 2019 comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Huawei Y9 2019 has a 5.10 inches IPS-NEO LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Huawei Y9 2019 runs on Octa-core 4×2.4 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset, and powered by a 3200mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y9 2019 comes with a Dual camera 12-megapixel + 20-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Add a Google account on Huawei Y9 2019:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Y9 2019:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Y9 2019:
- Download & copy Quick Shortcut Maker in your SD card:
- Connect your Huawei Y9 2019 to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Huawei Y9 2019
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on youtube app.
- Click on Share.
- A menu appears to choose Gmail.
- Click on Add an email address & choose Hotmail.
- Enter your email address & password & Sign in
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Setting === Manage accounts ===Accounts.
- Now in the Setting Menu go to Storage.
- Click on Clean up then click on the SD card logo in the top of the screen.
- Install & open QuickShortcutMaker.apk you copy it on your SD card.
- Search on Huawei Home & click on TRY
- Now in the Setting Menu go to System === About phone
- Tab 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options
- Go back and click on Developer options.
- Now Enable USB debugging & OEM unlock.
- Now Factory reset your Huawei Y9 2019
- Tab on settings.
- Choose System
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Y9 2019 – Unlock FRP 100% working.