Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Y9 2018 | Remove Google Verification Unlock FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Huawei Y9 2018 Specifications:
Huawei Y9 2018 released in March 2018. Huawei Y9 2018 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Huawei Y9 2018 has a 5.93 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Huawei Y9 2018 runs on Octa-core 4×2.36 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y9 2018 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a Triple SELFIE Camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Y9 2018 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Y9 2018. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Y9 2018:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Y9 2018:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Y9 2018:
- Power ON your Huawei mobile
- Connect your Huawei Y9 2018 to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Huawei Y9 2018
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- Click on Share.
- A menu appears to choose Gmail.
- Click on Add an email address & choose Hotmail.
- Enter your email address & password & Sign in
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Setting ==> Manage accounts ==> Accounts.
- Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Reset all setting.
- Go back to the Settings page
- Display ==> Home screen style==> and choose the drawer screen
- Now go to Setting ==> System ==> About phone
- Tab 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options
- Go back and click on Developer options.
- Now Enable USB debugging & OEM unlock.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei Y9 2018.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Y9 2018 | Remove Google Verification Unlock FRP.