Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 | Unlock FRP Android 8.1.0 Oreo easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Y7 Pro 2019, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 easily.
Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 Specifications:
Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 released in January 2019. Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 has a 6.26 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 runs on Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 comes with a Dual camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Y7 Pro 2019. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Y7 Pro 2019:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Y7 Pro 2019:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Unlock FRP Huawei Y7 Pro 2019
- Turn on your Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 and Connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Huawei Welcome screen and Tap on Emergency Call.
- Call 112 or 911 then quickly tap on Number 6 several times
- If the Add contact doesn’t open, try it until done.
- Now Dial any number then click on Message.
- Click on 3 dots.
- Choose Help & feedback
- Search for: delete or disable apps on android.
- Now click on Tap to go to Application settings.
- In the Apps setting click on:
- Maps ==> Notifications ==> More settings ==> SKIP.
- Then click on the back arrow and the Google Maps app Main page Open.
- Tab on GO ==> choose any destination ==>> Start.
- Then click the GOOGLE VOICE logo and Try saying Open Google.
- Once the GOOGLE Page opens, search for Setting and choose it.
- Now in the Setting Menu go to System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei Y7 Pro 2019.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 | Unlock FRP Android 8.1.0 Oreo.