Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 – new method without any BOX easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 Specifications:
Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 released in March 2018. Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 has a 5.99 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 runs on Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 comes with a Dual camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Add a Google account on Huawei Y7 Prime 2018:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Y7 Prime 2018:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Y7 Prime 2018:
- Connect your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 to the Wi-Fi network.
- Download & copy Quick Shortcut Maker in your SD card
- Restart your Huawei Y7 Prime 2018
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on youtube app.
- Click on Share.
- A menu appears to choose Notepad.
- Click on Image & choose any picture then confirm.
- Tab on Share ===>> As Image ===>> Add to Maps.
- Tab on GO ===>> choose any destination ===>> Start.
- Then click GOOGLE VOICE logo and Try saying Google.
- In GOOGLE Page search for Files and choose it.
- Insert an SD card & copy QuickShortcutMaker.apk on it.
- Install QuickShortcutMaker & open it.
- Search on Huawei Home & click on TRY.
- Now in the Setting Menu go to Settings ===>> System ===>> About phone
- Press 7 times on build number to enable Developer mode.
- Go back You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options, enable OEM unlocking & USB Debugging.
- Go back again and tab on Reset ==> Factory Data Reset ==> Reset phone
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 – new method without any BOX.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.