Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1 Remove Google Account 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Huawei Y7 2019 Specifications:
The Huawei Y7 2019 released in March 2019. Huawei Y7 2019 2018 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Huawei Y7 2019 has a 6.26 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Huawei Y7 2019 runs on an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y7 2019 comes with a Dual camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Y7 2019 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Y7 2019. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Y7 2019:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Y7 2019:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Remove FRP Huawei Y7 2019
- You need an SD card with 8 GB space.
- Now download the Downgrade firmware for your Huawei Y7 2019
- Create a new folder in your SD card, and rename it to dload & Unzip the downloaded firmware zip file.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#*
- software upgrade ==>sd card update and the update should start
- If the code does not work, then press & hold the volume up + The volume down first then press the power button and keep pressing all together.
- Your phone will detect the package and will start the update process automatically.
- The first boot may take up to 5 minutes so be patient.
- Connect your Huawei Y7 2019 to a Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Huawei Welcome screen and Tap on Emergency Call.
- Call 112 or 911 then quickly tap on Number 4
- If the calendar doesn’t open, try it until done.
- Now click on ADD event
- Click on the Event then click on youtube.com
- On the Youtube app Click on Share ==>> Messages.
- Added any number to the receiver then click on Call Logo ==>> Create New Contact.
- In the Home Field added any country or city & save the contact.
- Finally, choose to View on map.
- Tab on GO ==>> choose any destination ==>> Start.
- Then click GOOGLE VOICE logo and Try saying Open Google.
- On GOOGLE Page search for Setting and choose it.
- In the Setting go to System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all settings.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Restart your Huawei Y7 2019.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1 Remove Google Account 2021.