Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Y6II Compact Google Account Remove CAM-L21 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Y6II Compact, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Y6II Compact is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Y6II Compact mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Y6II Compact device easily and smoothly.
Add a Google account on Huawei Y6II Compact:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Y6II Compact:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Huawei Y6II Compact Specifications:
The Huawei Y6II Compact released in September 2016. Huawei Y6II Compact comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Huawei Y6II Compact has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Huawei Y6II Compact runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6735 chipset, and powered by a 2200mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y6II Compact comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Huawei Y6II Compact Without PC
- Power ON your Huawei Y6II Compact
- Connect your Honor mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google page Verification type anything.
- Long press on the word and press on the 3 lines then choose ASSIST.
- Search for the Chrome app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei Y6II Compact.
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Y6II Compact Google Account Remove CAM-L21.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.