Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Y6 2018 – FRP ATU-L42 Android 8.0 Oreo easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Huawei Y6 2018 Specifications
Huawei Y6 2018 was released in April 2018. Huawei Y6 2018 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Huawei Y6 2018 has a 5.70 inches S-IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Huawei Y6 2018 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset, and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y6 2018 comes with a camera 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
Add a Google account on Huawei Honor Y6 2018:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Honor Y6 2018:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Y6 2018
- Download & copy Quick Shortcut Maker on your SD card:
- Connect your Huawei Y6 2018 to your Wi-Fi.
- Restart your Huawei Y6 2018
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds
- After the talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app
- Click on Share
- A menu appears to choose Gmail
- Click on Add an email address & choose Outlook, Hotmail, and Live
- Enter your email address & password & Sign in
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Setting === Manage accounts ===Accounts
- Swype to Storage === STORAGE CLEANER
- Click on QuickShortcutMaker.apk you copy it on your SD card
- Install QuickShortcutMaker & open it
- Search on Huawei Home & click on TRY
- Now go to Menu on Huawei Y6 2018 to Factory reset the phone:
- Tab on settings.
- Choose Advanced settings
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone.
- confirm the whole operation by tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just been completed.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Y6 2018 – FRP ATU-L42 Android 8.0 Oreo.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.