Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Y6 2017 Gmail account lock reset frp Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Huawei Y6 2017, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Y6 2017, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Y6 2017 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Y6 2017 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Y6 2017 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei Y6 2017 easily.
Huawei Y6 2017 Specifications
The Huawei Y6 2017 released in May 2017. Huawei Y6 2017 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Huawei Y6 2017 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Huawei Y6 2017 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Mediatek MT6737T, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y6 2017 comes with a Single MAIN camera 13-megapixel and a SELFIE Camera 5-megapixel.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Y6 2017 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Y6 2017. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Reset FRP Huawei Y6 2017
- Power ON your Huawei Y6 2017
- Connect your Huawei Y6 2017 to your Wi-Fi.
- On the Google services page click on Google Terms of Services.
- Long tap on any word and click on 3 lines then choose Assist.
- Google page open, search for Chrome then open it.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk and FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Go back, Long tap on any word and click on 3 lines then choose Assist.
- Search for Downloads.
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Reboot your Huawei Y6 2017 & You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Y6 2017 Gmail account lock reset frp Without PC.