Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Y5II – FRP Unlock Google Account Huawei CUN easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Y5II, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Y5II is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Y5II mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Y5II device easily and smoothly.
Huawei Y5II Specifications:
The Huawei Y5II released in April 2015. Huawei Y5II comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Huawei Y5II has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Huawei Y5II runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6735P OR Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6582 chipset, and powered by a 2200mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y5II comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Add a Google account on Huawei Y5II:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Y5II:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Y5II:
- Download & copy Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk in your SD card
- Connect your Huawei Y5II to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Huawei Y5II
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 15 seconds.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, write the Letter L to open the global context menu.
- Double tab on Text to speech Settings.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Click on Google Text to speech Engine then tap on Install voice data.
- Click on 3 dots then choose Open-Source licenses.
- Long Tab on any word then click on the search icon.
- In the google bar search for Files and locate the SD card.
- Install Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop APK and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei Y5II.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Y5II – FRP Unlock Google Account Huawei CUN.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.