Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Y5 2017 Google FRP Unlock Android 6.0 Lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Y5 2017, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Y5 2017 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Y5 2017 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Y5 2017 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei Y5 2017 easily.
Huawei Y5 2017 Specifications:
The Huawei Y5 2017 released in April 2017. Huawei Y5 2017 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16GB ROM. The Huawei Y5 2017 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280pixels, Huawei Y5 2017 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Mediatek MT6737T chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y5 2017 comes with a Single MAIN camera 8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Y5 2017 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Y5 2017. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Y5 2017:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Y5 2017:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Y5 2017:
- Power ON your Huawei mobile
- Connect your Huawei Y5 2017 to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Huawei Y5 2017
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow & QuickShortcutMaker APK:
- Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and don’t open it
- Install & Open Quick Shortcut Maker APK.
- Find Google Account Manager >> Email address & password >> TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Huawei Y5 2017.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Y5 2017 Google FRP Unlock Andriod 6.0 Lock