Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Y3II LUA-L21/U22/U02 Latest Method Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Huawei Y3II, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Y3II, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Y3II is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Y3II mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Y3II device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei Y3II easily.
Huawei Y3II Specifications
The Huawei Y3II released in April 2016. Huawei Y3II comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Huawei Y3II has a 4.50 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, Huawei Y3II runs on Quad-core 1.0 GHz Mediatek MT6735M – 4G model or Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6582M – 3G model, and powered by a 2800mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y3II comes with a Single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Y3II device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Y3II. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Huawei Y3II
- Power ON your Huawei Y3II
- Connect your Huawei mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press on the Google Button on the left side then click OK.
- Press and hold on the Google Button for 2 seconds.
- In the google Bar search for Chrome on Open it
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager 5 & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Again Press and hold on the Google Button for 2 seconds.
- In the google Bar search for Downloads on Open it.
- Install Google account manager 5 and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on the Right Button & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Y3II LUA-L21/U22/U02 Latest Method Without PC.