Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei P10 lite – Remove Google Account WAS-LX1 easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Huawei P10 lite Specifications:
Huawei P10 lite released in February 2017. Huawei P10 lite comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Huawei P10 lite has a 5.20 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Huawei P10 lite runs on Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 658 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei P10 lite comes with a 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Add a Google account on Huawei P10 lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Huawei P10 lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei P10 lite:
- Connect your Huawei P10 lite to your Wi-Fi.
- Restart your Huawei P10 lite.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- Swipe down to right to open the global context menu on talkback tutorial.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press and hold Volume Keys together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Tab on the video to play it on youtube app.
- Click on Share and choose Notepad.
- Click on YES logo and click on note again.
- Tab on Share & long click on Gmail.
- Tab on Notifications ==> More setting.
- Tap on the three-dot ==> Manage accounts.
- Then tap on Accounts.
- Click on settings ==> System ==> Reset ==> Reset all settings
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset all settings one more time.
- Go back to the Settings page
- Display ==> Home screen style==> and choose the drawer screen
- The main page opens automatically
- Settings==> System ==> About phone
- Press 7 times on build number to enable developer mode.
- Go back You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options and enable OEM unlocking
- Go back again and tab on Reset ==> Factory Data Reset ==> Reset phone
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
Congratulation you have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei P10 lite – Remove Google Account WAS-LX1.