Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Nova 5T – Unlock Gmail Account YAL-L21 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Huawei Nova 5T Specifications:
Huawei Nova 5T released in August 2019. Huawei Nova 5T comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Huawei Nova 5T has a 6.26 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Huawei Nova 5T runs on Octa-core 2×2.6 GHz & 2×1.92 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset, and powered by a 3750mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Nova 5T comes with a Quad camera 48-megapixel + 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and Single 32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Nova 5T device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Nova 5T. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Nova 5T:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Nova 5T:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Nova 5T
- You need an SD card with 8 GB space.
- Now download the Downgrade firmware for your Huawei Nova 5T
- Create a new folder in your SD card, and rename it to dload & Unzip the downloaded firmware zip file.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#*
- software upgrade ==>sd card update and the update should start
- If code does not work, then press & hold the volume up + The volume down first then press the power button and keep pressing all together.
- Your phone will detect the package and will start the update process automatically.
- The first boot may take up to 5 minutes so be patient.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Huawei Nova 5T mobile:
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset Page choose wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons, and tap on Power button to confirm
- Then choose wipe data/factory reset.
- Wait until the hard reset process finishes.
- Once the hard reset ends to select the Safe Mode option using Volume buttons, and tap on the Power button to confirm.
- Once the Huawei Nova 5T turns on in Safe mode Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all settings.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei Nova 5T.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Nova 5T – Unlock Gmail Account YAL-L21.