Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Nova 2 Plus Android 7.0 Nougat Unlock Gmail lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Huawei Nova 2 Plus, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Nova 2 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Nova 2 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Nova 2 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Nova 2 Plus device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei Nova 2 Plus easily.
Huawei Nova 2 Plus Specifications:
The Huawei Nova 2 Plus released in May 2017. Huawei Nova 2 Plus comes with 4 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Huawei Nova 2 Plus has a 5.50 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Huawei Nova 2 Plus runs on Octa-core 4×2.36 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Kirin 659 chipset, and powered by a 3340mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Nova 2 Plus comes with a Dual camera 12-megapixel + 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 20-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Nova 2 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Nova 2 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Nova 2 Plus:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Nova 2 Plus:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Remove FRP Huawei Nova 2 Plus
- Power ON your Huawei Nova 2 Plus.
- Connect your Huawei mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Finish the setup wizard until the verifying account page.
- Now, Click on the back arrow ==> Accept ==> Set up as new.
- Click on the Forgot password ==> Account change request.
- Then click on Statement about HUAWEI ID and Privacy.
- Long tap on any word then click on Assist.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting ==> advanced settings ==>Reset ==> Reset all settings ==> Reset all settings.
- Settings ==> Home screen style==> and choose the drawer screen
- Restart your Huawei Nova 2 Plus.
- Finally, Factory reset your Huawei Nova 2 Plus.
- Settings ==> Advanced settings ==> Backup and Reset ==> Factory Data Reset
- Reset phone ==> Reset phone one more time.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Nova 2 Plus Android 7.0 Nougat Unlock Gmail lock.