Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Nova 2 Lite / FRP Removal Google Account easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Huawei Nova 2 Lite Specifications:
Huawei Nova 2 Lite released in March 2018. Huawei Nova 2 Lite comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Huawei Nova 2 Lite has a 5.99 inches S-IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Huawei Nova 2 Lite runs on Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Nova 2 Lite comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Add a Google account on Huawei Honor Nova 2 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Honor Nova 2 Lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Nova 2 Lite:
- Download & copy Quick Shortcut Maker in your SD card:
- Connect your Huawei Nova 2 Lite to your Wi-Fi.
- Restart your Huawei Nova 2 Lite
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to right to open the global context menu
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on youtube app
- Click on Share
- A menu appears to choose Gmail
- Click on Add an email address & choose Outlook, Hotmail, and Live
- Enter your email address & password & Sign in
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Setting === Manage accounts ===Accounts
- Swype to Storage === STORAGE CLEANER
- Click on QuickShortcutMaker.apk you copy it on your SD card
- Install QuickShortcutMaker & open it
- Search on Huawei Home & click on TRY
- Now in the Setting Menu go to System === About phone
- Tab 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options
- Go back and click on Developer options.
- Now Enable USB debugging & OEM unlock.
- Now go to Menu on Huawei Nova 2 Lite to Factory reset the phone:
- Tab on settings.
- Choose Advanced settings
- Tap Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Check Reset phone.
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Well done! The factory reset has just completed.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Nova 2 Lite / FRP Removal Google Account.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.