Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei MediaPad M5 Unlock FRP CMR-W09 SHT-AL09 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Huawei MediaPad M5 Specifications:
Huawei MediaPad M5 released in February 2018. Huawei MediaPad M5 comes with 3/4 GB ram and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Huawei MediaPad M5 has a 10/8 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels, Huawei MediaPad M5 runs on Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 960s chipset, and powered by a 5100/7500mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei MediaPad M5 comes with a single camera 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei MediaPad M5 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei MediaPad M5. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei MediaPad M5:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei MediaPad M5:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei MediaPad M5
- You need an SD card with 8 GB space.
- Now download the Downgrade firmware for your Huawei MediaPad M5
- Create a new folder in your SD card, and rename it to dload & Unzip the downloaded firmware zip file.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#*
- software upgrade ==>sd card update and the update should start
- If code does not work, then press & hold the volume up + The volume down first then press the power button and keep pressing all together.
- Your phone will detect the package and will start the update process automatically.
- The first boot may take up to 5 minutes so be patient.
- Now you need to Hard reset your Huawei MediaPad M5 mobile:
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- In the Hard reset Page choose wipe data/factory reset using Volume buttons, and tap on Power button to confirm
- Then choose wipe data/factory reset.
- Wait until the hard reset process finishes.
- Once the hard reset ends to select the Safe Mode option using Volume buttons, and tap on the Power button to confirm.
- Once the Huawei MediaPad M5 turns on in Safe mode Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all settings.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei MediaPad M5.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei MediaPad M5 Unlock FRP CMR-W09 SHT-AL09.
Read more: Bypass FRP Google account Huawei MediaPad M5