Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Mate 9 Pro – SKIP FRP Last Update easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Huawei Mate 9 Pro Specifications:
Huawei Mate 9 Pro was released in November 2016. Huawei Mate 9 Pro comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Huawei Mate 9 Pro has a 5.50 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, Huawei Mate 9 Pro runs on Octa-core 4×2.4 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset, and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Mate 9 Pro comes with a Dual MAIN camera 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Mate 9 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Mate 9 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Mate 9 Pro:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Mate 9 Pro:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Mate 9 Pro:
- Power ON your Huawei mobile
- Connect your Huawei Mate 9 Pro to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- Click on Share.
- A menu appears to choose Gmail.
- Click on Add an email address & choose Hotmail.
- Enter your email address & password & Sign in
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Setting ==> Manage accounts ==> Accounts.
- Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Reset all setting.
- Go back to the Settings page
- Display ==> Home screen style==> and choose the drawer screen
- Now go to Setting ==> System ==> About phone
- Tab 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options
- Go back and click on Developer options.
- Now Enable USB debugging & OEM unlock.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei Mate 9 Pro.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Mate 9 Pro – SKIP FRP Last Update.
Read more: Bypass FRP Huawei Mate 20