Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Mate 20 – without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
Huawei Mate 20 Specifications
Huawei Mate 20 was released in October 2018. Huawei Mate 20 comes with 4/6 GB ram and 128 GB ROM. The Huawei Mate 20 has a 6.53 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2244 pixels, Huawei Mate 20 runs on Octa-core 2×2.6 GHz & 2×1.92 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset, and is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Mate 20 comes with a Triple camera 16-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 24-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Mate 20 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Mate 20. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Google and choose your account & Click on it, then click on delete the Account.
Add a Google account:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Mate 20
- Power on your Huawei Mate 20.
- Insert a Sim card with a data plan on it to access the internet.
- In the Data Import page click on Android phone & wait until the QR CODE appears.
- In the other phone Download & install Huawei phone clone apk & file commander apk: https://bit.ly/2TUQPF8
- Open Huawei phone clone apk and Scan the QR CODE in the locked phone.
- Wait until the phones connected.
- Now uncheck all other files then check apps and data.
- Choose file commander apk & tab on OK to began the transfer.
- Now Download & copy Quick Shortcut Maker file to USB OTG & connect it to locked phone
- The File commander app open automatically
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker & open it
- Search on Huawei Home & click on TRY
- Tab on Setting then choose Security & Privacy.
- Tab on screen Lock & passwords.
- Set Lock screen passwords
- Type & confirm the new password.
- Finally Restart your Huawei Mate 20 and complete the setup process.
That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Mate 20.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.