Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Mate 10 lite – FRP Unlock 2019 No APK easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Huawei Mate 10 lite Specifications:
Huawei Mate 10 Lite released in October 2017. Huawei Mate 10 Lite comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Huawei Mate 10 Lite has a 5.90 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Huawei Mate 10 Lite runs on Octa-core 4×2.36 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset, and powered by a 3340mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Mate 10 Lite comes with a Dual camera 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and a Dual camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Add a Google account on Huawei Mate 10 lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Mate 10 lite:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei Mate 10 lite:
- Connect your Huawei Mate 10 lite to your Wi-Fi.
- Restart your Huawei Mate 10 lite.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- Swipe down to right to open the global context menu on talkback tutorial.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press and hold Volume Keys together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Tab on the video to play it on youtube app.
- Click on Share and choose Notepad.
- Click on YES logo and click on note again.
- Tab on Share & long click on Gmail.
- Tab on Notifications ==> More setting.
- Tap on the three-dot ==> Manage accounts.
- Then tap on Accounts.
- Click on settings ==> System ==> Reset ==> Reset all settings
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset all settings one more time.
- Go back to the Settings page
- Display ==> Home screen style==> and choose the drawer screen
- The main page opens automatically
- Settings==> System ==> About phone
- Press 7 times on build number to enable developer mode.
- Go back You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options and enable OEM unlocking
- Go back again and tab on Reset ==> Factory Data Reset ==> Reset phone
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
Congratulation you have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Mate 10 lite – FRP Unlock No APK.