Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei GR3 Google account frp Android 5.1.1 Lollipop easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei GR3, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei GR3 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei GR3 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei GR3 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei GR3 easily.
Huawei GR3 Specifications:
The Huawei GR3 released in December 2015. Huawei GR3 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Huawei GR3 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Huawei GR3 runs on Octa-core 1.5 GHz Mediatek MT6753T chipset, and powered by a 2200mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei GR3 comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Add a Google account on Huawei GR3:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Huawei GR3:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei GR3:
- Connect your Huawei GR3 to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Huawei GR3
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Scroll & choose TalkBack tutorial.
- Then tab on Turn TalkBack OFF to Suspend TalkBack.
- Download, install Quick Shortcut Maker APK:
- Open Quick Shortcut Maker APK.
- Find Google Account Manager >> Email address & password >> TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Huawei GR3 and You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei GR3 Google account frp Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.