Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei GR3 2017 Google account Unlock FRP Via talkback easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Huawei GR3 2017 Specifications
The Huawei GR3 2017 released in January 2017. Huawei GR3 2017 comes with a 3/4 GB RAM and 16/64 GB ROM. The Huawei GR3 2017 has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Huawei GR3 2017 runs on an Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 655 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei GR3 2017 comes with a camera 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei GR3 2017 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei GR3 2017. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei GR3 2017:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Huawei GR3 2017:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Huawei GR3 2017
- Power ON your Huawei mobile
- Connect your Huawei GR3 2017 to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Huawei GR3 2017
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to the right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- Click on Share.
- A menu appears to choose Gmail.
- Click on Add an email address & choose Hotmail.
- Enter your email address & password & Sign in
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Setting ==> Manage accounts ==> Accounts.
- Go to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Reset all setting.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei GR3 2017.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei GR3 2017 Google account Unlock FRP Via talkback.