Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Enjoy 7 SLA-LT10 FRP unlock 100% working 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Huawei Enjoy 7, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Enjoy 7, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Enjoy 7 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Enjoy 7 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Enjoy 7 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei Enjoy 7 easily.
Huawei Enjoy 7 Specifications:
Huawei Enjoy 7 released in July 2017. Huawei Enjoy 7 comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Huawei Enjoy 7 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, Huawei Enjoy 7 runs on a quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 chipset, and powered by a 3020mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Enjoy 7 comes with a camera 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Enjoy 7 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Enjoy 7. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Add a Google account on Huawei Enjoy 7:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account information.
Remove Google account on Huawei Enjoy 7:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to remove FRP Huawei Enjoy 7
- Power ON your Huawei Enjoy 7.
- Connect your Huawei mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Finish the setup wizard until the verifying account page.
- Now, Click on the back arrow ==> Accept ==> Set up as new.
- Click on the Forgot password ==> Account change request.
- Then click on Statement about HUAWEI ID and Privacy.
- Long tap on any word then click on Share
- A menu appears to choose Notepad.
- Click on Image & choose any picture then confirm.
- Tab on Share ===>> As Image ===>> Add to Maps.
- Click on 3 Lines and choose to start driving.
- Click on the VOICE logo and Try saying Open Google.
- Search for Settings.
- In the Setting go to System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tab on Reset all settings.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Finally, Restart your Huawei Enjoy 7.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Enjoy 7 SLA-LT10 FRP unlock 100% working 2021.