Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP HTC One X9 Android 6 Marshmallow Reset FRP LOCK easily by following some simple steps.
HTC One X9 Specifications
The HTC One X9 released in December 2015. HTC One X9 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The HTC One X9 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, HTC One X9 runs on Octa-core 2.2 GHz Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The HTC One X9 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your HTC One X9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your HTC One X9 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your HTC One X9 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your HTC One X9 device easily and smoothly.
How to Reset FRP HTC One X9
- Power ON your HTC One X9.
- Connect your HTC One X9 to your Wi-Fi.
- Add Network ==>> 3 dots ==>> ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP HTC One X9 Android 6 Marshmallow Reset FRP LOCK.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download Power Gsm FRP Tool Free Repair TOOL