Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP HTC Desire 12 Gmail Account Unlock FRP Android 7 Nougat easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your HTC Desire 12, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your HTC Desire 12 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your HTC Desire 12 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your HTC Desire 12 device easily and smoothly.
HTC Desire 12 Specifications:
The HTC Desire 12 released in March 2018. HTC Desire 12 comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The HTC Desire 12 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, HTC Desire 12 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6739 chipset and powered by a 2730mAh removable battery. The HTC Desire 12 comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
How to Reset FRP HTC Desire 12:
- Power ON your HTC Desire 12
- Connect your HTC mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen, Vision Setting ==>> TalkBack ==>> Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- Click on Account then choose Settings.
- Click on About
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your HTC Desire 12 & You have successfully Bypass FRP HTC Desire 12 Gmail Account Unlock FRP Android 7 Nougat.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.