Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Hotwav Pearl K2 Google account bypass Android 9.0 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Hotwav Pearl K2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Hotwav Pearl K2 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Hotwav Pearl K2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Hotwav Pearl K2 device easily and smoothly.
Hotwav Pearl K2 Specifications
The Hotwav Pearl K2 released in July 2019. Hotwav Pearl K2 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Hotwav Pearl K2 has a 6.26 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Hotwav Pearl K2 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6739WW chipset and powered by a 3150mAh non-removable battery. The Hotwav Pearl K2 comes with a Tripe MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Hotwav Pearl K2 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Hotwav Pearl K2. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Hotwav Pearl K2 easily.
How to Remove FRP Hotwav Pearl K2
- Power ON your Hotwav Pearl K2.
- Connect your Lava mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on Message then Type: youtube.com and send the message.
- Click on the link to open the Youtube app.
- In the Youtube Account ==> Setting ==> About ==>Youtube Terms of service.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk & Android_8-9_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Hotwav Pearl K2 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Hotwav Pearl K2 Google account bypass Android 9.0 Pie.