Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Honor 9 Android 8.0 Frp Removed Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Honor 9 Specifications:
Honor 9 released in June 2017. Honor 9 comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Honor 9 has a 5.15 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Honor 9 runs on Octa-core 4×2.4 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset, and powered by a 3200mAh non-removable battery. The Honor 9 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 20-megapixel + 12-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
Add a Google account on Honor 9:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Honor 9:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
How to Bypass FRP Honor 9:
- Connect your Honor 9 to your Wi-Fi.
- Restart your Honor 9.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- Swipe down to the right to open the global context menu on talkback tutorial.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press and hold Volume Keys together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Tab on help & feedback.
- Click on Get started with Voice Access.
- Tab on the video to play it on youtube app.
- Click on Share and choose Notepad.
- Click on YES logo and click on the note again.
- Tab on Share & long click on Gmail.
- Tab on Notifications ==> More setting.
- Tap on the three-dot ==> Manage accounts.
- Then tap on Accounts.
- Click on settings ==> System ==> Reset ==> Reset all settings
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset all settings one more time.
- Go back to the Settings page
- Display ==> Home screen style==> and choose the drawer screen
- The main page opens automatically
- Settings==> System ==> About phone
- Press 7 times on build number to enable developer mode.
- Go back You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options and enable OEM unlocking
- Finally, Restart your Honor 9.
- Congratulation you have successfully Bypass FRP Honor 9 Android 8.0 Frp Removed.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.