Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Honor 8X Max – Bypass Android 8.1 Oreo without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Honor 8X Max Specifications:
Honor 8X Max was released in September 2018. Honor 8X Max comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Honor 8X Max has a 7.12 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, Honor 8X Max runs on an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 chipset, and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Honor 8X Max comes with a Dual camera 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Add a Google account on Honor 8X Max:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Add an account >>> Google.
Enter your Gmail account Information.
Remove Google account on Honor 8X Max:
Settings >>> Accounts >>> Google.
Choose the added Gmail account.
Find Remove account by clicking the icon on the top right corner.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Honor 8X Max device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Honor 8X Max. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Honor 8X Max:
- Connect your Honor 8X Max to the Wi-Fi network.
- Restart your Honor 8X Max
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears swipe down to right to open the global context menu.
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Suspend TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on youtube app.
- Click on Share & choose Gmail.
- Click on Add an email address & choose Hotmail.
- Enter your email address & password & Sign in
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Setting ==> Manage accounts ==> Accounts.
- Now in the Setting Menu go to Security & privacy.
- Go back to Setting ==> System.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Reset all setting.
- Restart your Honor 8X Max.
- Now go to Settings ==> System ==> About phone
- Press 7 times on build number to enable developer mode.
- Go back You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options and enable OEM unlocking
- Go back again and tab on Reset ==> Factory Data Reset ==> Reset phone
- confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Honor 8X Max – Bypass Android 8.1 Oreo.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.