Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Honor 8S Dual KSA-LX2 frp test point All security 2020 free easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Honor 8S Dual KSA-LX2, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Honor 8S Dual, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Honor 8S Dual is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Honor 8S Dual KSA-LX2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Honor 8S Dual KSA-LX2 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Honor 8S Dual KSA-LX2 easily.
Honor 8S Dual Specifications
The Honor 8S Dual released in April 2019. Honor 8S Dual comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Honor 8S Dual has a 5.71 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Honor 8S Dual runs on Quad-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 chipset and powered by a 3020mAh non-removable battery. The Honor 8S Dual comes with a Single MAIN camera 13-megapixel and 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Honor 8S Dual device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Honor 8S Dual. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How Bypass FRP Honor 8S Dual Via Test Point
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Honor 8S Dual KSA-LX2 FRP file on your computer.
2. Run SP flash tool.exe.
3. Click on Download agent, then choose the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin File.
4. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Honor 8S Dual Scatter File.
5. Click on Authentication FILE, then choose the auth_sv5.auth File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Open the Honor 8S Dual KSA-LX2 scatter file via notepad
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Honor 8S Dual KSA-LX2 scatter file text FRP value.
8. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
9. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
10. Check Manual Format Flash. Once you finish click on Start.
11. Open the back cover of your Honor 8S Dual KSA-LX2.
12. Now, Short the two test point then connect the Honor 8S Dual KSA-LX2 mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP Honor 8S Dual KSA-LX2 frp test point All security 2020.